Boo in the Bog is among fall events at Cedar Bog
BREAKING NEWS: Warren Stevens killed in car crash
Vehicles collide on Route 29
Route 68 crash injures 1
Ohio News Briefs
- Sheriff’s office investigating fatal crash - 11:17 pm
- Sentencing hearing continued in vehicular assault case - 11:17 pm
- Warren Stevens remembered as dedicated and selfless - 11:17 pm
- Mosquitoes that may transmit Zika found in Clark County - 11:17 pm
- Local News Briefs - 11:16 pm
- Boo in the Bog is among fall events at Cedar Bog - 11:16 pm
- Man sent to prison for drugs and B&E - 11:32 pm
- View Story - 11:31 pm
- BREAKING NEWS: Warren Stevens killed in car crash - 11:30 pm
- Road Work - 10:57 pm
- RE/MAX agents recognized - 10:56 pm
- NECCFD to outfit rescue with new tires - 10:56 pm
- Vehicles collide on Route 29 - 4:50 pm updated: 4:53 pm.
- Ohio News Briefs - 12:59 pm
- Route 68 crash injures 1 - 11:43 am updated: 11:44 am.
- Man receives additional prison time for felony - 11:09 pm
- Author discusses herbs and healing at M’burg Library - 11:08 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 12:46 pm
- Program to honor U.S. airmen who served during World War II - 12:20 pm updated: 12:22 pm.
- Suicide prevention coalition gathers - 10:37 pm
- State of the Plate Local Foods Dinner is Oct. 9 - 10:35 pm
- Enrichment Center recognizes Troutman - 10:34 pm
- ‘Vocal Illusions’ to visit The Gloria Oct. 23 - 10:34 pm
- No evidence found of ultralight crash on Saturday - 11:49 am updated: 4:44 pm.
- Ohio News Briefs - 11:40 am updated: 12:22 pm.
- Triad honors king, queen - 2:07 pm
- Hoopla for Chili Fest! - 2:06 pm
- St. Paris to hold meeting on upcoming police levy - 10:36 pm
- Commission approves patrol officer eligibility lists - 10:35 pm
- Pets of the Week - 10:34 pm
- Lincoln statue unveiled - 10:34 pm
- Community dinner to help Boyds - 10:33 pm
- Artists sought for Winter Art Faire - 10:33 pm
- UHS Alumni Band organizing for Homecoming - 10:32 pm
- Chamber welcomes Wing Bar - 4:25 pm
- Public invited to weigh in on rezoning request - 2:36 pm
- AARP Foundation seeks volunteers for free tax assistance - 2:31 pm
- AgricultuHER ‘Finding Your Voice’ event is Nov. 3 - 1:43 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 1:40 pm
- Mary Rutan Hospital named best in nation - 1:19 pm
- Mary Rutan Hospital expands athletic training services - 1:11 pm
- Working high above city - 11:18 pm
- WL-S students eat pizza on first day - 11:18 pm
- Community invited to Life Chain event - 11:18 pm
- School superintendents urge analytical caution - 11:17 pm updated: 12:00 pm.
- Chili Festival also includes Hoopla Parade - 11:17 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 2:09 pm
- Local teams ready for Week 5 - 11:16 pm
- Clark State trustees visit YMCA - 11:16 pm
- Urbana council continues to weigh rezoning request - 11:16 pm
The Ohio Department of Transportation announced the following road projects in Champaign County:U.S. Route 36 between Stringtown Road and Yocom Road w...
RE/MAX agents recognized
For the third straight year, agents of The V. Patrick Hamilton Group (VPH Group) with RE/MAX Leading Edge, 1052 S. Main St., Urbana, were among those ...
NECCFD to outfit rescue with new tires
NORTH LEWISBURG – The Northeast Champaign County Fire District Board on Monday approved the purchase of four new tires for the district’s ...
Ohio News Briefs
Restored lighthouse on Lake Erie shore in Ohio dedicatedPORT CLINTON, Ohio (AP) — An historic lighthouse on the shore of Lake Erie is once again...
Route 68 crash injures 1
A crash between a car and a dump truck sent a local man to the hospital with injuries. According to information from the Champaign County Sheriff̵...
Meyer good at recruiting assistant coaches
COLUMBUS – Urban Meyer’s ability to find and recruit talent is not limited to the players he puts in uniform.Meyer also seems to have shar...
WL-S golf team advances to district tourney
West Liberty-Salem placed second with a team score of 362 in the boys golf sectional played at Reid Park North.For the Tigers, who advances to next we...
Palmer was an icon who didn’t act like one
Arnold Palmer was an icon in the world of sports, but he never acted like one.He seemed to really enjoy meeting new people and interacting with them.I...
Blue Knights top Shepherd in men’s soccer
SHEPHERDSTOWN, W. Va. – The Urbana University men’s soccer team blitzed Shepherd with 40 shots and 16 shots on goal during a 5-0 victory o...
UU’s Jones selected MEC Player of the Week
BRIDGEPORT, W.Va. – Notre Dame College’s Leonardo Paiva is the Mountain East Conference Offensive Player of the Week for the second straig...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Lexi Shae PryorLexi Shae Pryor was born Sept. 9, 2016, at 12:21 a.m., weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches, at Springfield Regional ...
Burroughses celebrate 40th
Jeff and Dianne Burroughs of St. Paris celebrated their 40th anniversary by vacationing in Bermuda, where they had honeymooned. They were married Sept...
Diberts celebrate 30th
Gary and Stephanie Dibert of Champaign County celebrated their 30th anniversary Sept. 13.They are the parents of five children, Elizabeth Reisinger, G...
Cauleys celebrate 50th
Robert and Tanya Cauley Sr. of Mingo will celebrate their 50th anniversary Sept. 15. They were married on that date in 1966 by Rev. Samuel Furrow in U...
Charlotte “Charlee” Raye AnayaAshlee Anaya of Urbana announces the birth of daughter Charlotte “Charlee” Raye Anaya. She was b...
Restrictive diet can help ease intestinal issues
Question: I have a friend who no longer eats wheat products, onions, garlic or a lot of other foods. She said it’s because she has been experien...
What will happen when fiber is no longer fiber?
Question: I understand that the recommendation for fiber intake is going up. When will we see that reflected on Nutrition Facts labels?Answer: The new...
Teamwork ensured veteran’s grave properly marked
Thanks to Mr. Buzzy Moore, Mr. Bill Gibson and Ms. Cinda Bailey for a job well done!All of the above named were instrumental with completing a task th...
Boomer Blog: When the ordinary became extraordinary
This week’s article contains very few of my own words. On Saturday afternoon I read the following Facebook post by Stacey Sanchez, who wrote elo...
Look out for resistant weeds
This is a great time of year to scout soybean fields to see which weeds broke through your herbicide program and consider what changes need to be made...