Then and Now: Lippincott, part 2
Colors, seasons changing at Kiser Lake
Community Christmas signups begin Monday
State of the Plate dinner
Pets of the Week
- Then and Now: Lippincott, part 2 - 10:06 pm
- Colors, seasons changing at Kiser Lake - 10:06 pm
- Community Christmas signups begin Monday - 4:14 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 11:55 am
- Linking education with future lifestyle choices - 11:18 am
- Council approves project for Harmon Park - 11:22 pm
- WL-S facing deficits, covered by cash - 11:21 pm
- State of the Plate dinner - 11:20 pm
- Pets of the Week - 11:20 pm
- Graham to host open house - 11:19 pm
- Graham to host ‘State of Schools’ address - 11:19 pm
- GHS band ‘adopts’ student - 11:18 pm
- Author to discuss life on the homefront during WWII - 11:18 pm
- Students of the Month - 5:37 pm
- Democrats open campaign office in Champaign County - 4:53 pm
- Scout pack thanked for flag duty - 4:04 pm
- FFA News - 3:28 pm
- WL-S FFA officers attend conference - 12:28 pm
- Carry on Warren Stevens’ legacy - 10:17 pm
- Crews respond to kitchen fire - 10:16 pm
- WL-S adjusts move-in days for building project - 10:16 pm
- Council and utility company talk new infrastructure - 10:16 pm
- Urbana faces deficits, covered by cash - 10:16 pm
- View Urbana’s seldom seen spaces - 10:15 pm
- Black bear spotted with 2 cubs in Ashtabula County - 10:13 pm
Graham to host open house
ST. PARIS – Graham Local Schools will host a ribbon cutting and open house for its new transportation office Oct. 25.The event will be from 5 to...
Graham to host ‘State of Schools’ address
ST. PARIS — Graham Local Schools will host its first “State of the Schools” address at 6 p.m. Nov. 7 in the Graham High School media...
GHS band ‘adopts’ student
ST. PARIS – The Graham High School Dancin’ Band From Falconland has a new friend.Band members have begun including Graham student Christia...
Author to discuss life on the homefront during WWII
Michael Eckers will visit the Champaign County Library at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 25, to share his program “WWII: The Home Front,” a look ...
Students of the Month
West Liberty-Salem Middle School’s September Students of the Month are 8th graders Anna McGill and Keeghan Brown, 7th graders Hallie Smith and L...
Democrats open campaign office in Champaign County
Champaign County Democratic Party volunteers are working each day at their campaign office, 300 N. Main St. in Urbana. The photo shows the gathering o...
Indians roll over Greeneview
MECHANICSBURG – The Indians were all over Greeneview from the opening kickoff Friday night, racing away to a 40-7 victory in what served as the ...
Perfection.We just love that word.Yes, we went a perfect 5-0 in our picks last week to improve to 39-5 for the season.The quest for more perfection co...
Red Devils edge Hillclimbers in 5 sets
NEW CARLISLE – Tippecanoe beat Urbana, 24-26, 25-18, 25-19, 23-25, 15-11, in the Division II volleyball sectional on Thursday.Urbana opened in p...
Blue Knights to play at Charleston
The Urbana University football team is looking to regroup on the road against Charleston following a heartbreaking loss last week. Kickoff between the...
Indians advance to World Series
TORONTO (AP) — A most unlikely pitching performance helped put a most unexpected team into the World Series.Rookie Ryan Merritt coolly delivered...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Sharjah Jane Vergara of Marysville, daughter of Jaime and Agnes Vergara of Marysville, and Adam Michael Alltop of Marysville, son of Cindy Dunham of U...
Kennedie Rockell CookseyThomas Cooksey and Samantha Rock of Urbana announce the birth of a daughter, Kennedie Rockell Cooksey, born at 7:18 p.m. Oct. ...
Advocates fight for their voices
PIQUA — “My Story, a Journey into Self-Advocacy,” a conference aimed at people with developmental disabilities, was held at Edison S...
Slones celebrate 65th
James and Virginia (Gibson) Slone of Urbana will celebrate their 65th anniversary Sept. 29. They were married on that date in 1951 by Rev. Stanley.The...
Louise D. Walter, formerly of Urbana, and daughter of Daniel and Cheryl Walter, Urbana, announces her engagement to Eric Winnard of Baltimore, Marylan...
Maximus Steven WolfTyler and Elizabeth Wolf of Urbana announce the birth of a son, Maximus Steven Wolf, born at 11:21 a.m. Sept. 6, 2016, at Memorial ...
Our Towne M’burg looks for help, reflects on 2016
As the weather begins to turn, and the leaves begin to fall, Our Towne Mechanicsburg would like to take a moment to reflect back, and look forward, an...
Vote yes for Historical Society levy
Do you know where your past is? Maybe it’s in a shoebox that includes a worn wallet, a locket with a broken chain, and a handful of photos, some...
Vote yes to preserve history
Urbana native, the late Judge Robert Duncan, once confided that he studied the county’s history “because it’s so darned fascinating!...
Boomer Blog: The Seasons of Robert Frost
I feel fortunate to experience the beauty and sensations of four distinct times of year. As fond as I am of sunshine and warm breezes, I also need the...
It’s best not to test five-second rule
Question: So, I keep hearing different things about the five-second rule. Is it OK to pick up food and eat it after it has dropped to the floor?Answer...
Raising awareness of metastatic breast cancer
Oct. 13 is Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day. Chances are good you’re not aware of this disease much if at all. You might think you are; ev...