Squadron radar veterans reunite
Eaton wins Vores at Shady Bowl
Local native finds calling overseas
PAWS Animal Shelter
Barely Used Pet
- Road Work - 10:38 pm
- HEAP Summer Crisis Program begins - 10:38 pm
- Ohio State band trainer gets prison time for sexual battery - 2:24 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 1:50 pm
- Urbana gearing up for July 4 events - 9:59 pm
- Urbana Univ. names 3 to board of trustees - 9:59 pm
- You dream it, she stitches it - 9:59 pm
- County unemployment rate decreased in May - 11:33 pm
- Squadron radar veterans reunite - 11:32 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 12:50 pm updated: 1:04 pm.
- School clothing, supply collection begins soon - 10:56 pm
- City lifeguard is mechanical engineering major - 10:56 pm
- Sun shines on home & garden tour - 10:55 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 12:29 pm updated: 2:11 pm.
- WL-S board approves treasurer resignation - 8:25 am
- Campground Road residents do not want to be annexed - 8:15 am
- Local native finds calling overseas - 10:12 pm
- Vintage opens with Wing Bar on Monday - 10:12 pm
- Road Work - 10:11 pm
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 10:10 pm
- Homes and gardens on display - 10:09 pm
- Barely Used Pet - 10:09 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 10:09 pm
- Triad High School Honor Roll - 5:22 pm
- Students of the Month - 5:03 pm
- Mechanicsburg Middle School Honor Roll - 4:21 pm
- UU announces Independent Colleges Summer Visit Days - 1:14 pm
- Orbis key to funding scholarship - 11:50 am
- Urbana High School Honor Roll - 11:10 am
- Where will Urbana flow? - 9:57 am
- Competing at the YMCA Olympics - 11:29 pm
- Pam Noah Swing Band performs on Saturday - 11:27 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 11:55 am
- Urbana BOE approves teacher salary increase - 10:24 pm
- Fine dining yields ‘tips’ for Cancer Association - 10:24 pm
- Mosgrove family part of Urbana’s rich history - 1:37 pm
- Road Work - 11:14 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 1:11 pm
- Champaign County College News - 12:52 pm
- West Liberty to hold fireworks on June 25 - 12:02 am
- Council to consider replacing HVAC unit - 12:02 am
- Graham board considers special education staffing - 12:01 am
- Lake kids learn safe fishing - 12:01 am
- FSA announces nomination period for county committee - 12:00 am
- Farm Service Agency reminds producers of deadlines - 12:00 am
- Village hosts July 3 activities - 12:42 pm
- Suspects ID’d in June 17 rampage - 10:01 pm
- Triad board approves union contract - 10:01 pm
- Then and Now: Miami Street traffic - 10:01 pm
- Fishermen keep Mad River clean - 10:01 pm
Ohio News Briefs
Ohio city bans water due to unsafe reservoir levelsLOGAN, Ohio (AP) — A southeast Ohio city is banning water due to unsafe reservoir water suppl...
School clothing, supply collection begins soon
The 24th annual School Clothes and Supplies for Kids Drive is now being organized by Messiah Lutheran Church, at 1013 East Lawn Avenue in Urbana. The ...
City lifeguard is mechanical engineering major
This is Kristoffer Hamilton’s 3rd summer at the Melvin Miller Park pool. He is a sophomore drum major and a mechanical engineering major at The ...
Sun shines on home & garden tour
Joyce Prosser admired a planter of flowers at the Wilbur garden on West Church Street during Saturday’s Champaign County Preservation Alliance H...
Ohio News Briefs
UHS alum to appear on TVCOLUMBUS - Michael Kent, a Columbus area magician and 1997 graduate from Urbana High School, will appear on the season premier...
WL-S board approves treasurer resignation
WEST LIBERTY – West Liberty-Salem Local Schools Treasurer Steve Godwin will retire at the end of next school year.The school board approved his ...
Eaton wins Vores at Shady Bowl
DeGRAFF — The Vores Compact Touring Series made its annual appearance with a full field of cars Saturday at Shady Bowl Speedway. Shady Bowl driv...
UU swim teams earn Scholar All-America status
For the third straight year, Urbana University’s Aerika Wieser has been named a Scholar All-American by the College Swimming & Diving Coache...
10-u softballStreets Towing defeated Bet-R-Buy Auto Sales, 11-7. Outstanding players for Streets Towing were Kaydence Feasel and Kaydee Roberts. Outst...
VORES CTS Series at Shady Bowl
DeGRAFF — The VORES Compact Touring Series will be the stars of the speedway this Saturday when the series will race at Shady Bowl Speedway.The ...
10-u baseballRoy’s Tune-up beat Alise Photography, 17-8.Alise standouts were Breven Stanley, Jake Reck and Sean Butkhammer.Roy’s standouts...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Foster of Urbana announce the engagement of their daughter, Morgan Marie Foster of Urbana, to Joseph Jay Beams of Urbana.The brid...
Woodruffs celebrate 50th
Timothy G. and Joyce K. (Good) Woodruff of West Liberty celebrated their 50th anniversary with a dinner party hosted by Jennifer and Eric Schwaderer o...
Audrey Renee Edwards, daughter of Bill and Kim Edwards of Urbana, married Philip Michael Williamson, son of Gary and Kim Williamson of Kettering, on J...
Thomases celebrate 50th
Gary and Patricia (Davis) Thomas of Cable will celebrate their 50th anniversary with a party from 5 to 8 p.m. June 18 at 4420 E. state Route 29, Urban...
Jackie Elizabeth Brammer of Urbana and Sean Patrick Gilleland of Urbana were married at 3:30 p.m. May 21 at C.J. Brown Reservoir, Springfield.The brid...
Murrays celebrate 60th
David and Doris (Mattox) Murray will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on June 10. They were married June 10, 1956, by the Rev. Richard Johnson...
Boomer Blog: A little of this and that
It seems the forces of nature wanted to extend an appropriately warm welcome to summer this year. Many of us spent the last weekend of spring dealing ...
We have been snookered on school
Transparency in regards to the Urbana School situation means answering the following questions:1.What ever made you buy the first site close to a land...
Celebrity waiters event sets record
On behalf of my co-chairman, Phil Upchurch and the entire Board of Trustees of the Cancer Association of Champaign County, I want to thank everyone wh...
Keep food safety in mind when camping
Question: We are planning to go camping for a long weekend this summer and I want to be sure we’re smart about the food we bring and prepare. Wh...
UFD seeks donations for fire safety education
Do you remember when firefighters visited your school and taught fire safety? Or, maybe you remember how excited you were on your first trip to the fi...