Pets of the Week
Bridging the past to the future
Parrots perform indoors due to rain
M’burg teacher receives Distinguished Educator Award
Group donates dozens of books
- Person Centered Services hosts Fireworks Watch - 10:37 pm
- Pets of the Week - 10:37 pm
- Bridging the past to the future - 10:36 pm
- Parrots perform indoors due to rain - 7:43 pm
- Mechanicsburg High School Honor Roll - 4:36 pm
- M’burg teacher receives Distinguished Educator Award - 4:23 pm
- 4-H News - 4:04 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 2:18 pm
- Graham High School Honor Roll - 12:34 pm
- Select Sires recognizes Watkins - 12:07 pm
- Group donates dozens of books - 11:30 am
- Urbana Family Medicine and Pediatrics accredited - 11:20 am
- Urbana FFA attends state convention - 11:13 am
- Community weighs in on Urbana Chromebook program - 10:18 pm
- OSU weed specialists to hold field day in Clark County - 10:18 pm
- Serna pleads not guilty, claims insanity - 10:17 pm
- Antique Study Club marks 50th year - 10:16 pm updated: 9:47 am.
- Parrots of the Caribbean will be indoors - 3:27 pm updated: 7:46 pm.
- Ohio News Briefs - 2:41 pm
- Urbana school buildings taking shape - 10:19 pm
- Cleanup in fall at former Q3 JMC site - 10:19 pm
- Urbana BOE places renewal levy on ballot - 10:19 pm
- Can Urbana become college town? - 10:17 pm
- Ohio News Briefs - 11:50 am
- St. Paris, West Liberty offer early fireworks - 10:22 pm
Select Sires recognizes Watkins
PLAIN CITY - Select Sires Inc. presented service awards to 21 employees in celebration of quinquennial anniversaries. Among those honored on June 14 w...
Urbana Family Medicine and Pediatrics accredited
Urbana Family Medicine and Pediatrics, a practice with Mercy Health Physicians, has been accredited as a Rural Health Clinic (RHC). As part of the acc...
Urbana FFA attends state convention
Urbana FFA students left early Thursday, May 4, to attend the annual state convention, which is held in Columbus. The convention lasts two days. When ...
Community weighs in on Urbana Chromebook program
Urbana City Schools community members largely believe it is important to have technology in students’ hands, according to survey results about t...
OSU weed specialists to hold field day in Clark County
SOUTH CHARLESTON - As weeds such as marestail become more of a problem for corn and soybean growers, scientists in the College of Food, Agricultural, ...
Mitchell Hills to host free youth golf tourney
SPRINGFIELD - Mitchell Hills Club will host a free Clark-Champaign County Junior Golf Tournament on Saturday, July 8 for any youth players in the area...
Smith dominates at Shady Bowl
DeGRAFF — Shady Bowl Speedway honored local car builder Bob Korn on Saturday.For years, Korn built stock cars that every driver in the midwest w...
Korn Memorial at Shady Bowl
DeGRAFF – It will be one of the biggest nights of the year for the late model class at Shady Bowl Speedway tonight.The annual Bob Korn Memorial ...
Johnson, Rogan, Russell are UHS Athletes of the Year
Cooper Johnson, left, Hunter Rogan, right, and Luc Russell (not pictured) are the Urbana High School 2017 Female and Male Co-Athletes of the Year. Rog...
Bogan to attend Reds-Nats game on July 14
Mechanicsburg’s Corey Bogan, winner of the 2017 Harvey Haddix Memorial Sportsmanship Award, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch prior to t...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Giabella Rose DavisGiabella Rose Davis was born to Brittany Brenneman from Urbana and Craig Davis Jr. from Springfield at 12:37 p.m. May 24, 2017, at ...
Logan Michael MillerChad and Sarah Miller of Urbana announce the birth of a son, Logan Michael Miller, born at 11:42 a.m. on June 1, 2017, at Memorial...
Owen Lee SpriggsJames and Victoria Spriggs of Mechanicsburg announce the birth of a son, Owen Lee Spriggs, born at 12:44 p.m. on May 31, 2017, at Memo...
Addison Lynn CoblentzWinston and Emilee Coblentz of Mechanicsburg announce the birth of a daughter, Addison Lynn Coblentz, born at 12:42 p.m. on May 2...
April Lynn Rashel LeMasterBrittney Evilsizor and Kurt LeMaster of North Lewisburg announce the birth of a daughter, April Lynn Rashel LeMaster, born a...
How to survive caring for aging parents
For 11 years I pleaded with my challenging elderly father to allow a caregiver to help him with my ailing mother, but he always insisted on taking car...
Boomer Blog: Showing my age – again
Every time I turned around last week, my age seemed to assert itself. My thoughts turned again and again to the past, as my showing-old-age filter fun...
Introducing Ohio’s next generation to manufacturing
A few years ago, I was talking to an official in the last administration about how to best support American manufacturing, and he remarked to me, R...
Carol Marak at Seniorcare.com has ideas about making your voice heard.
The n4a.org reviewed and analyzed the President’s 2018 Budget Proposal. It shows deep cuts to domestic and safety net programs, increase in defe...
Boomer Blog: The ugh of the lug in luggage
I was more than excited to receive my first set of luggage: two suitcases and a train case – all with a blue, pebbly finish. The high school gra...
Destroying public records is wrong answer to a real problem
As a lobbyist for the Ohio News Media Association, I sometimes see things in politics that make me want to cry, but I’ve only teared up once in ...